Sunday, October 28, 2012

Starting this week off differently - cha-ching!

Yep - I decided this week will be better than the last two weeks. First of all, my son has moved everything back home since he travels for work and is never home anyway, why pay rent on a house when he can pay us to store everything here. Cha-ching!

I updated my Avon blog and started to manage my Avon business more consistently and guess what?  I have grown my customer base.  It is amazing how actually putting time into selling will increase the sales.
Cha-ching!

By the way, in case you haven't checked out my site yet, we are starting to gear up for the holidays and have really great sales right now.  Check out my site!
http://eberndt.avonrepresentative.com/blog

I am also calmer again because one son seems to be on his way out of his latest funk and the other one is on his way to the next leg of his treatment journey. My middle son announced he was going to be the father of a little boy and the story I had published in the November/December issue of Victoria, based on a gift he gave me, was in my mailbox a couple of days ago.


I published another article on Examiner.com - click
here for a link to that - so life seems to be going back to the new normal. I have even started to earn a little extra money from that.  A LITTLE, but it still qualifies for a  CHA-CHING!

More importantly however, is that my writing is getting published, which will lead to more opportunities. But in the meantime, I haven't given up on my search for the perfect job with benefits and travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment